Book Event Now
A few events, mainly weekends/weeks away but occasionally part or whole day events too, require advance booking if you want to attend. This might be because there is limited accommodation, travel, time, space or trainers/supervisors. Events that require advance booking may also require advance payment of either a deposit and/or balance. Advance booking for these type of events can be done using the form below (as an anti-spam measure, you'll also need to fill in the 'captcha'), by responding to emails from the organiser (you'll get these if you've subscribed to our main email group) or direct with the organiser via other means. Regardless, if you're allocated a place and advance payment is required, you'll be sent a link to pay online (much preferred, other methods possible, please ask about these and see FAQ for more information).
Booking conditions for HAWOG events
- If you submit a booking and your request can be met then you are committed to the purchase. If you cancel you will only get a refund if your purchase is paid for by other(s); note that remaining places will be sold first so you might want to sell the place(s) yourself. Any exceptions will be agreed by committee.
- It is your responsibility to know or check in advance the total price per person or room.
- If your request can be met then you'll receive an email from the organiser informing you of the total price, how calculated, and you'll be required to pay within 14 days of the date of the email. It's your responsibility to remember to check and respond to that email.
- All places purchased are for a single bed in a same sex room exclusive to our group, unless agreed otherwise in writing by the organiser or you have booked a stated, available room. The number of beds in a room will vary.
If your request cannot be met then you will be informed of this and what possibilities are available. You may then inform the organiser if you want to be added to a waiting list and/or submit another booking which meets one of the possibilities. A waiting list means you get informed soonest if suitable places or rooms become available, it does not commit you to purchasing them, you will though need to confirm, and book, in a short period of time if you want them.
Methods of Payment
Whilst most membership, surcharges and events can be paid for online via our PayPal account, there are a few alternatives for attendees and events where online payment via our PayPal account is not possible:
- Pay electronically direct to our group bank account.
- Pay in person at a branch of our group's bank.
- Get someone else to pay online for you.
- Ask the organiser of events you need to pay for, if they will accept payment direct to them (and they pay group for you).
- Occasionally, cash and cheques may be accepted at key events and dates.
- Cash and cheques may be accepted for a small handling charge.
For all of the above, please ensure the Chair, Treasurer or event organiser knows how you will pay. Please email for more information.